Thank you topic

Hey friends!

The truth is that I've been thinking about it for a while and decided to open up this thread.

The staff team is investing a lot of time here to give us the best possible gaming experience, and I thought that right after we went to RageMP and we've had a lot of problems lately, it's time to thank them. Just like that, just thanks!

Thank you for investing your free time for us, thanks to the entire team of developers, administrators, testers and anyone who helps to make this community be good as it is.

I'm sure there are others who want to say a formal thank you and that's why I opened this cluster.

This community is amazing thanks to you and you all! :)

#GTAWorld

Edited by PandaGaming
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2

i hate ragemp

it's a crap client and it's broken, and i don't think i can have a positive outlook on it until it gets 0.4 or works better than gtmp

saying that, devs and nervous put in a lot of effort to bring this up to speed without making too many drastic changes. glad the server is back, even though it's attracting the wrong crowd. playerbase sure as hell went up too

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Pretty huge thumbs up to the dev team, like for real. Converting so many functionalities from GTMP to Rage must have been a completely insane undertaking and some devs tried it before: it took them months, for a result that's not even 50% as good as what we have.

There are bugs, Rage has some limitations GTMP didn't have, but generally speaking all the main tools to RP are there and working, all that in just a month. I really hope they don't burn out (because that must have been a reaaaaaally intense month O_o) and manage to gently and slowly squash the last issues ^^

• Upvote 2

seriously shout the fuccccccc out to nervous, the server is literally perfect because from what i've seen the only issues were us going down from DDoS attacks & the fucking F to enter as a passenger thing.

i really love the fps on RageMP, i'll say that i think up close vehicle sync is better but if ur just a bit far away they start to just float around. also gtmp had cars glitching crazy through objects while driving around but on Rage it's hard to tell since sometimes they just drift to the left and then resync. 

dreamed of the day id be on this server @ higher than 50

Its true, what Nervous and the staff team on GTA World has done for the GTA 5 RP community as a whole is nothing short of astounding. Time, money and hard work among many other things has been dedicated towards this project, this idea to make GTA 5 roleplay the future standard of GTA Roleplay.

For someone who grew up RPing on SAMP, it means a lot to know that a dedicated team is working towards this transition so that we can continue to enjoy GTA RP on an entirely new level.

Thank you, and know that I, we will support this project throughout this journey.

Edited by Arnzeal