The Masi Crew

Knowing that The Masi Crew has already build a strong fanbase in their short existence, we have decided to provide youse with our PO box, just in case you would like to send any belated Christmas gifts or Sunday kick ups:

10586 W Pico Blvd #101
Los Angeles
CA 90064

Just now, Anthony Sciarra said:

Ho! Fuck is this, huh? Tell this fuckin' guy he has twelve hours to get in touch or New York's coming down.

Haha, GL fellas!

Sciarra... Anthony Sciarra...

Not the first time you're trying to assert your dominance, isn't it...

I have noticed the way you move and operate, or as you liked to refer back in the day... "Orchestrate".

I have to admit you were ahead of your time, Anthony Sciarra. I remember when you were vaccinating associates who refuse to pay back a measly USD 10,000.00... Or simplifying my words, injecting them with heroin, contributing to some expeditiously jubliant roleplay.

I remember when you went after a certain James Mutra, even though your actual reasoning for the solo manhunt was a voided CK...

I don't hold back any grudges, my son. I just wanted to go back memory lane and refresh myself. I hope you do have a Merry Christmas and that you have escaped the toxic cycle of your former faction. 

Ho, youse wanna operate on mah paht 'a town? Youse gonna have to kickup a quatah a million every Sunday, yah heah? Ill call the zips from Napoli, fuggedaboudit, yah shit organization is done for, fuggedaboudit. 

Hey, Sonny, get the pistoh, we givin these stunads the cement shoes, maronne