Native Kings

Looks great , I remember you from a different community - keep it up. Don’t think area name should matter - kinda up to a faction to decide what they wanna call their area. May have different government name but gang wise they might have it as a code name or something.

Don’t think it’s fair to raise flags over nothing.

Glad and to see you guys keep that area active. Keep it up - and speak to head of properties to get actual scripted houses there. 

Edited by Karl_Hoover
27 minutes ago, Lance said:

Don't worry there's no rule about it. Your story your choice, fact is that Glen Park does not exist anymore.

If you keep that activity going, you'll surely get more buildings in that area.

Yeah I thought so, we kinda went with the fact that everyone would link us being moved out of Glen Park and it getting a revamp we thought that everyone would make the connection between Glen Park being old and Mirror Park being the new. 

I hope so about the houses, we're there everyday so hopefully It's showing... I have noticed increased activity in the area, more people driving past etc. 

2 minutes ago, Karl_Hoover said:

Looks great , I remember you from a different community - keep it up. Don’t think area name should matter - kinda up to a faction to decide what they wanna call their area. May have different government name but gang wise they might have it as a code name or something. 

Thanks man I appreciate it we had the faction open on FiveRP for a bit and server wise we've all been about on different RP servers over the years... "Deputy Sheriff I Karl Hoover " in the nicest way possible I hope I don't come across you in-game lol! 

Glen park can be used as term of their gang area , like... you got Damu in Los Angeles and some of their blocks are called “Jungle”. Not called Jungle anywhere in government books , but it’s just a term due to the crime wave.

Once again - keep up the great work.

Long as Sheriff’s aren’t being shot at - we are good ;)

Edited by Karl_Hoover
11 minutes ago, Karl_Hoover said:

Glen park can be used as term of their gang area , like... you got Damu in Los Angeles and some of their blocks are called “Jungle”. Not called Jungle anywhere in government books , but it’s just a term due to the crime wave.

Once again - keep up the great work.

Long as Sheriff’s aren’t being shot at - we are good ;)

Appreciate the feedback.. We should go for a beer in-game sometime... Just don't arrest me for passing the blunt :D 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Just to clear up some of the confusion:

Glen Park wasn't Mirror Park in this Universe and never existed.

Capo was trying to point it out in order for you to revamp the story to fit our server's setting. 

There's a topic which is somewhat related to it in our Server Information section: 

Sadly you can't RP as if you were previously in Glen Park because there was no Glen Park. 

There are many other options to choose from though so in my honest opinion that shouldn't be a problem. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ethanol said:

Hello,

Just to clear up some of the confusion:

Glen Park wasn't Mirror Park in this Universe and never existed.

Capo was trying to point it out in order for you to revamp the story to fit our server's setting. 

There's a topic which is somewhat related to it in our Server Information section: 

Sadly you can't RP as if you were previously in Glen Park because there was no Glen Park. 

There are many other options to choose from though so in my honest opinion that shouldn't be a problem. 

Hey

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up.. I've seen the thread in question and that just relates to characters from other servers. We didn't see mentioning Glen Park as an issue because there's no rules against it and didn't see it mentioned anywhere and every one knows Glen Park is now Mirror Park. 

I guess if it's an issue we will look into changing our back story and maybe some rules should be set up for it to stop further confusion as currently we're not in the wrong?

• Upvote 1