Native Kings

21 hours ago, Caporegime said:

Will you be updating your organization's story to fit the setting? Or shall Glen Park remain?

Hey,

Could you drop me a PM and let me know what you mean? Don't want to have a discussion about it on here.

1 hour ago, Avon said:

Hey,

Could you drop me a PM and let me know what you mean? Don't want to have a discussion about it on here.

I think he meant that Glen Park is not a thing anymore(It was in GTA SA), so question is if you're going to edit the story to fit it in GTA V version of Los Santos.

On topic: Love the screens and story overall, good to look at! Deserve to get some houses in El Burro for sure.

Just now, Lance said:

I think he meant that Glen Park is not a thing anymore(It was in GTA SA), so question is if you're going to edit the story to fit it in GTA V version of Los Santos.

On topic: Love the screens and story overall, good to look at! Deserve to get some houses in El Burro for sure.

I didn't think that there was in law/guidelines to say that we couldn't reference Glen Park anywhere or how GTA SA was? If there was and we've overlooked it then sorry and we'll of course adjust the story to fit the requirements. 

OT: Thanks for the comment about the screens, I have some more I need to put up when I get home from work today. Hopefully will get some houses in the area soon... Really annoying standing outside the front of a building when it rains etc and RP'ing out the front lol.

Just now, Avon said:

I didn't think that there was in law/guidelines to say that we couldn't reference Glen Park anywhere or how GTA SA was? If there was and we've overlooked it then sorry and we'll of course adjust the story to fit the requirements. 

Don't worry there's no rule about it. Your story your choice, fact is that Glen Park does not exist anymore.

If you keep that activity going, you'll surely get more buildings in that area.