TTCF Weapon scrolling

Narco

I believe weapons in TTCF should all be required to be roleplayed out no matter what the weapon is (for inmates and deputies). Weapons are very difficult to obtain and require an IFM request majority of the time. A player should always be required to roleplay hiding their item whether it be on them, in their cell, as well as roleplay equipping in a fight. I think it's very cringe and non-roleplay when someone magically just makes a knife appear out of nowhere without at least rp'ly squatting, pulling it out of their waistband etc. Weapons in a jail setting should be required to have a higher standard when it comes to roleplay. 

So therefore my suggestion? Make players with weapons in TTCF roleplay them out for realism purposes as well as portrayal. 

Also wanted to note that there are no "large-weapons" in TTCF, so therefore this would be a fair application.

Edited by LoLo.Jpg
6 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Not needed. I'm not gonna type out pulling out a shank while I'm getting stabbed with this thing dealing 33 damage a hit.

This would be depending on the situation, such as if you're already getting attacked of course you shouldn't have to rp a weapon out.