[4TRADE] 7184 Cholla Springs Avenue (for a Paleto or City house)

Jacooob

SFWLyjs.png

Looking to trade this standalone, well-kept house in Sandy Shores.

Due to personal reasons regarding ambience, its central location and other factors I have decided to put the house up in an exchange deal. The location is too remote for my personal preference, but it may suit you better! I want to move to a more urban residential area. I am interested in houses only, in Paleto Bay or the city. Nothing in South LS or El Burro. MUST be a safe area.

The property comes with a large front- and backyard, as well as a small side patio. It also features a fully covered carport, and a driveway. The property has no neighbouring houses. From the back windows, you have views of the Alamo Sea. The property was built in 1950 and has been well-kept under my personal oversight. The building was recently re-painted, so that the colors look more vibrant. It has access to running water, electricity and cable-tv, which currently is not attached. The property is also fully fenced off, granting safety and privacy. It is located on one of the rear streets of Sandy Shores, near the gun store.

The property has one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a laundry/electricity room in the back. It also has a side door to the small fenced off patio.

This property is not for sale, as I am not interested in money whatsoever, and I do not want to end up homeless. I purely want a residence that applies to my lifestyle a bit better.

For the right property, I am willing to add financial compensation. This can be discussed privately.

Exterior picture gallery:

Spoiler

jM4m4d5.png

saeCenZ.png

6QGqCS3.png

xn3K6k2.png

Interior picture gallery:

((MP and Furn value))

Spoiler

MP: 65000

Furniture value: 71746

For questions, inquiries or offers, please respond below. I will respond as soon as possible. Sending a private message is also allowed.

Edited by barragexd
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jacooob changed the title to [4TRADE] 7184 Cholla Springs Avenue (for a Paleto or City house)
  • Wuhtah locked this topic