----SOLD---- Pariah | Low mileage | Mint condition | Performance package |

Snowy

20 hours ago, Snowy said:

A buyout is set at 650 000$ But the highest bidder at the end of the auction will win the car, even if it's 350 000$.

The auction ends at 10am Saturday  the fifth of June. (( Server time ))

If the seller is honest to their word, then this is the winning bid at $455.000, placed at 09:59 (( Server time. )) 

13 minutes ago, Melnik said:

Mila Girard

[email protected]

$455,000.00

aag5neo.png

ZPRkApd.png

RbQ6cxf.png

Edited by Cross125

Lures people into bidding and faking popularity of the vehicle by reassuring bidders by stating that the vehicle will be sold, even if for $350.000 but ultimately stated in an email that even $450.000+ is not satisfactory for them. Neither do they have any interest to sell the vehicle to the appropriate winner of the auction despite very clearly stating when said auction stops with a date and time.

Edited by Melnik
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Melnik said:

Lures people into bidding and faking popularity of the vehicle by reassuring bidders by stating that the vehicle will be sold, even if for $350.000 but ultimately stated in an email that even $450.000+ is not satisfactory for them. Neither do they have any interest to sell the vehicle to the appropriate winner of the auction despite very clearly stating when said auction stops with a date and time.

I appreciate your bid and the amount of emotions you expressed in those emails, as I mentioned - I haven't had the time to check up on this today... However you started bribing me to rush the process,  so I've decided to no sell it to you.  

The Pariah has been sold to the second highest bidder within the timeframe which is Mr Donovan, congratulations to the new vehicle! 

• Snowy changed the title to ----SOLD---- Pariah | Low mileage | Mint condition | Performance package |
2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I appreciate your bid and the amount of emotions you expressed in those emails, as I mentioned - I haven't had the time to check up on this today... However you started bribing me to rush the process,  so I've decided to no sell it to you.  

The Pariah has been sold to the second highest bidder within the timeframe which is Mr Donovan, congratulations to the new vehicle! 

image.thumb.png.3fc135b9ffe6823c63a8488be73e3ca5.png

2 minutes ago, The.Godfather said:

Although I was the second-highest bidder, within your designated time-frame, I still appreciate you for sticking to your word and selling the vehicle to Mr. Donovan. 🙂

This turned out a bit messy as I couldn't be around to see the final bids before the closing.  When checking the timestamps on the replies it says that Mr Donovan's bid was the latest within the timeframe except for Mila. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but the vehicle is sold and there's not much I can do about it.  I wish you the best of luck in the future! 🙂 

Just now, Snowy said:

This turned out a bit messy as I couldn't be around to see the final bids before the closing.  When checking the timestamps on the replies it says that Mr Donovan's bid was the latest within the timeframe except for Mila. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but the vehicle is sold and there's not much I can do about it.  I wish you the best of luck in the future! 🙂 

I appreciate your response. Good luck! 

• Moe locked this topic