1 hour ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

Traición

BROTHERHOODCROPPED.png

supplies.png

Gravedigging.png

Conversating.png

micah-image.png

Genuine-Rooster-Death-CK.png

Shout out to the Brother Micah "Rooster" Mendoza. It was an honor to roleplay with this character since the foundation of his very existence, within "Tongva Nation". My character gave him the name "Rooster", but it was Rooster, himself, that carried that torch for almost two entire years. This man has went through thousands of struggles during his journey within the county, witnessing the lives and deaths of hundreds of different people. I am amazed that he lasted this long, and he sure represented Tongva-Native characters with pride. 

May Rooster rest in peace. Cock-a-doodle-doo, mothafucka.

PgGcRlL.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Shout out to the Brother Micah "Rooster" Mendoza. It was an honor to roleplay with this character since the foundation of his very existence, within "Tongva Nation". My character gave him the name "Rooster", but it was Rooster, himself, that carried that torch for almost two entire years. This man has went through thousands of struggles during his journey within the county, witnessing the lives and deaths of hundreds of different people. I am amazed that he lasted this long, and he sure represented Tongva-Native characters with pride. 

May Rooster rest in peace. Cock-a-doodle-doo, mothafucka.

PgGcRlL.png

Thank you man, this was very touching! Rooster more or less lived a life filled with tragedy after tragedy. He witnessed many of his friends die, watched other friends become his enemies, and in the end was killed by the same people he considered to be his family. He witnessed the reservation get ripped apart before his eyes, he was sent into hiding over debts that were not his, forced to toss one best friend's dead body off a cliff, and was left completely alone after his other best friend committed suicide until he was dragged out of the mud by several members of LDMC that would grow to become his second family.

He repped for the Rez Gang OGs, he flew flags for Los Desalmados MC, and for a time in his life even went completely legitimate to run away from his ghosts. He built up a practical empire out of Harmony to prove to a former love interest and the elders of Tongva Nation that he would be the one that broke the status quo, and at the end of the day? He did just that.

Micah was never one to raise a hand against people in anger, and was commonly known as the guy to maintain a calm demeanor and lend an ear or helping hand to anyone that needed it. Even before the faces of the two men that killed him and the woman that betrayed him, he faced his death calmly and with dignity.

Rooster was my favorite and longest lasting character I've ever created. I am very devastated he is gone, but I am greatly humbled by the outreaching of people both inside and out of Los Desalmados MC that have expressed their sadness over his death and shared  great memories we all created together.

Nevertheless, the show will go on and I look forward to seeing what my next grand adventure has in store for me! Thank you to everyone that helped be a part of Rooster's multi-year journey. He will be missed by many, but no one will miss him as much as I will.

0wZ9lzN.jpg

-Delta Pud, AKA Micah "Rooster" Mendoza

Edited by Delta Pud
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4
  • Igloo locked this topic