W/S SCANDALOUS H18VER LOCOS

I'm a little confused about what you guys are RPing here. the 18th Street Hoover Locos (HVLS) clique is a west LA (MacArthur Park) clique of the 18st gang that has nothing to do whatsoever with the Hoover Criminals Gang. The only 18st set that has anything to do with hoover is the Los Gangsters (LGS) set which is located in the 80's (83rd st and figueroa). Hoover and 18th Street are also two completely different gangs with completely different cultures, so i'm not sure why yall are RPing Hoover AND 18th Street.

Edited by alver
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, alver said:

I'm a little confused about what you guys are RPing here. the 18th Street Hoover Locos (HVLS) clique is a west LA (MacArthur Park) clique of the 18st gang that has nothing to do whatsoever with the Hoover Criminals Gang. The only 18st set that has anything to do with hoover is the Los Gangsters (LGS) set which is located in the 80's (83rd st and figueroa). Hoover and 18th Street are also two completely different gangs with completely different cultures, so i'm not sure why yall are RPing Hoover AND 18th Street.

Hey, we've had to explain the thread many times, this is the easiest way I can put it. 

Hoover Locos, is not a clique in MacArthur Park, it is actually the set that is in the Pico-Union area of Los Angeles. NOW, if you peer at the thread and see, we have the Pee Wee Wino Click, which is the direct click in South Central, along with with the LGS, although Los Gangsters at this point are an older click, that most of the members are in jail, or slowed down on gang-banging. We aren't roleplaying 83 Hoovers, the thread is shown to showcase the intertwining of the gangs. We were RPing 83 Hoovers, until we had another group create the faction. The thread will be updated, but until then, we'd like to show the server the way multiple gangs can share the same neighborhood and coexist.

• Extra'd Out changed the title to W/S SCANDALOUS H18VER LOCOS
  • khadijeh. locked this topic