Remove interiors with windows that have an outlook

Aquila

They're laggy, non-rp, and break immersion. Literally if you get inside an interior with a window, you can pretty much see the weather, which is fine except for two things:

- if you're in Sandy Shores and you've got the janitor's apartment interior, you can basically see Vinewood out of your window. 

- if it's lagging outside and you want to escape it, GUESS WHAT: YOU CAN'T, because the rain is STILL visible from inside your house!

It makes no sense why we have these interiors. You can see cars passing by from these interiors, which makes no sense because you probably are not at that location.

Also a sidenote, nobody seems to be handling interiors anymore since Missi's disappearance. 

I think currently you are supposed to block off the windows if your interior got it. I wouldn't like removing the entire interior itself. I also don't have any issues with lag? But that could just be me for all i know. But yes, i think you just need to get a big furniture piece or something and block off the view

6 hours ago, Yorha said:

I think currently you are supposed to block off the windows if your interior got it. I wouldn't like removing the entire interior itself. I also don't have any issues with lag? But that could just be me for all i know. But yes, i think you just need to get a big furniture piece or something and block off the view

I think expecting people to spend money to maintain immersion and roleplay is a terrible way to go. These interiors should just not exist, or at least they shouldn't be applied where they don't make sense.

• Upvote 1

If people choose an interior that has them it's their choice if they want to spend money or not. 

Several of the homes have it, you'd be taking away a good portion of those interiors.

For stores, that is totally fixable without anyone spending money except an admin spawning in some money to pay for the furnishing. 

The stores that are already in an original script location are able to be changed into walk-in stores instead of being treated as its own interior. I don't see why it isn't done that way to begin with.