"unable to launch, verify game files."

woosup

This error randomly started appearing every time I launch RAGE MP, Singleplayer or GTA Online. I had no problems for over 500+ hours and now I can't get past this. I tried every single fix possible online and even messaged Rockstar. Can you please help me fix it?

error.jpg

53 minutes ago, fortyfive said:

this sometimes occur on me too, but it's not a big deal though. the solution for me to fix this so far is; run the launcher of rockstar games and epic games (since I use that, not steam) manually, and then run rage:mp after.

i use steam and i have tried this as well but it doesnt work.

10 minutes ago, Dustyboi said:

If you use steam, just verify the game cache integrity. To do this, right click on the game in your library and it should be on the second or third tab iirc?

doesnt work, ive tried verifying it multiple times. i tried reinstalling gta v, rage mp, rockstar club multiple times. i tried using different directories, tried uninstalling as many other programs on my pc, i tried clearing registries. nothing works.

1 minute ago, Dustyboi said:

I know I had this problem once in the past, but i can't remember how i fixed it. I think i contacted customer support about it and found an answer on there.

i talked with 2 different rockstar support employees yesterday for like 2 hours and not a single fix they suggested worked lol, and they just gave up at the end

Edited by woosup
6 minutes ago, Dustyboi said:

I know I had this problem once in the past, but i can't remember how i fixed it. I think i contacted customer support about it and found an answer on there.

Could you log into Rockstar Support and check your last ticket in that case, since it might have the solution?

• effion locked this topic