Vespucci Beach Skinheads

Comradical

• 2 weeks later...

Just got released again, I know the right thing to do. But first I'm gonna get some carga, and make myself puke. Probably shouldn't do it cuz I need to go straight. After four fucking years it's time to celebrate. Out a couple weeks and it's another violation. No chance for C.O.P. I've got a sixteen month vacation...

8bc50bd0d1ad900f9fbda363d84a672a.png

... Always getting hassled by the fuckin man. I guess I'm doin' life on the installment plan. Nine months from now I'll be back on the street. Why shake my number when I'm gonna max out. Pinochle nad spinning laps is what it's all about...

6b021bb42983919528affaaf3fea9dfa.png

ORGANIZED CRIME IN SAN ANDREAS (2004)

Annual Report to the San Andreas Legislature 2004

[...] One utilitarian white street gang that has recently garnered the attention of law enforcement is the Hate Beach Family (HBF). The gang is believed to have been formed in the early 1990s. The gang were drawn together by white supremacist ideology and a common interest in punk rock music. The group has its base of operations in Vespucci and Del Perro Beach...

[...] In May 2002, two members of HBF were sentenced to prison following a vicious assault on a member of a rival gang. [...]

[...] Aside from their involvement in traditional criminal activity HBF will likely venture into low-risk, white-collar crimes such as fraud, counterfeiting, and identity theft that decrease the probability of being detected and arrested. [...]

• Wuhtah locked this topic