[LSDEM] Mayoral Elections Announcement

Hugh-Gi-Oh

iKF9mgZ.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Mayoral Elections Announcement

The last couple of months have been a beautiful, exciting challenge to work together alongside my colleagues to push for legislation, reform and policy. I am nothing short of satisfied and proud with their investment and work, alongside everyone else that has supported us.

Before I go ahead, I would like to thank everyone for the time, dedication and investment put into this campaign. Throughout adversities and positive situations, we continued to work, and help each other towards completing our dreams. To each member of my team, my most sincere gratitude.

The Democratic Party has been and is a formation, a platform to give people a voice, and offer them the chance to help the community, the people of San Andreas. Your votes have given us the chance to showcase our platform, our values and our policy.

However, the Democratic Party is a formation that appreciates and extends an invitation to everyone towards a cooperative work in order to make Los Santos and Blaine County, a safer, resourcesful and welcoming place to live in. Policy and iniative can come from anyone, it's not only good if it's Democratic Party sourced. There are good people, non partisan, and from the other side of the aisle that have good propositions and legislature to further our State towards prosperity.

To that effect, the Democratic Party supports the Policy, not just partisanship, as do I. As a result my view and our Party's view, I have decided to step down from the Mayoral Campaign and officially endorse the Independent Candidate, Malikah Saleh.

Regardless of political colors, it is the platform that we support, and Miss Saleh has shown utmost dedication towards what I believe in, what our Party believes in. To that extent, I want to support Miss Saleh's independent campaign for a better Los Santos. It's the ideal course of action to unite Platforms, rather than run against each other, when our interests, our values and principles, are shared.

Change through hard work. And that is what Malikah Saleh offers. With that, she has my vote, and my endorsement.

Forward Together,

u7CM1IX.png

Charles Galloway

Chairman of the Democratic Party of Los Santos

Comments are disabled.

Edited by Hugh-Gi-Oh
Grammar
  • Upvote 4
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic