Animation Search

Short description: Add /searcha (much like /searchf) or /searchanim for easier navigation in the /anim menu.

Detailed description:  Much like how you can browse through furnitures with /searchf, I believe it'd come very handy in certain situations if you could, based on the same logic, browse through animations. For instance, using "/searchanim sit" would bring up all animations containing the word "sit" in their names. 

Commands to add: /searcha(nim)

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  I have stumbled upon situations where the usage of anims would've improved the general atmosphere and immersion, however I didn't have enough time to figure out which category contains the desired animation in /anim - however /searchanim crossedarms, as an example, would've helped me find it much easier and faster. It's a quality of life change really, but it'd be quite useful I imagine.

Additional information: N/A

• Upvote 3

@colorlessrainbow

Yes for me definitelly

very fine, but the other wheel should stay as a complement of course, since you don't know straight ahead all the possible animations, however given supplying the empty search, you would see the entire animation list in the alphabetical order, to select from, it could eventually replace even the animation wheel, though there are the most popular animation so effectively rather not replacing fully but the search as you type being the major and the animation wheel a sort of supplement for fast typers, however for not that savvy players the wheel would probably still remain as a main use for the animations

• 3 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic