Changing the price of clothes.

10 hours ago, Davis said:

Clothes should cost 100 and no more per outfit. It just makes sense and removes the need for the developers wasting time scripting specific clothing prices. 

Amen, this seems like the best solution. 100 or 150 doesn't matter to me aslong as it's lowered to around that amount, 500 is no good per outfit. Had to fix two tiny torso bugs earlier that I didn't notice from when I made the outfit last month, turns out I had to pay 1000 bucks just to fix em

Absolutely. For instance, my character is a police officer and under no circumstances would spend anywhere near 500 bucks on an outfit. Maybe seperate fancy clothes like suits etc. to one clothing store which would be taken for an expensive one and all the day-to-day clothes to one.

Edited by Kiddo
4 hours ago, Missi said:

If I recall correctly, We are going to have it so eventually that each item will be individually priced and catalogued. 

2 hours ago, Michael said:

In the meantime, I think players should be paying less instead of more. $100/$150 to change their clothes until each item is priced out appropriately. 

He's right, if the case is that eventually each item will be priced differently then for now it should only cost 100$ or 150$. It's crazy that it costs 500$ right now.