Faction Phones

Simply my suggestion is to provide a way for us to contact factions ICly, i.e. 1-800-GOV.

A situation where this is handy, we as GOV provide licensing services and people need to contact us ICly to pay fees or conduct inspections.

The Faction Phone will be accessible to all faction members.

23 hours ago, Doakes said:

Please add more details. What happens when a call comes through a factions line - does everyone get the ability to pick up the call?

Yes, think of the testers ticket system or admin report system, however pick it up first.

35 minutes ago, JoeWarner said:

Yes, think of the testers ticket system or admin report system, however pick it up first.

Either the one who picks it up first would be nice or depending on the faction, like FD, have some kind of dispatcher like OCD handle them but that’d be up to the faction themselves to choose this I guess, but definately have every member access to the calls

Edited by BelgLmfao
  • Upvote 1

I understand and like this idea. It's like a work phone it will reduce the chances of EVERYONE, family, colleagues and customers to know your number 1 number you have. It's like in the UK you're issued a phone in some Police Departments (Surrey Police for example: A friend works there) From what I think, all Legal Factions should either have a main land line where we revive & are able to call through that landline or be given a Departmental cellphone, with a 6-8 digital number for each member. Able to call Officials as well as the public for Official reasons, this is a great suggestion. 

business number should be for anyone who can justify its use, also call forwarding in the business, and make the owner of the line able to add who can pick it up

it can go like this 

habeeb register for business line or maybe he gets a business or something and thats how he has a number

he uses a command to add numbers on who the calls get forwarded to

he adds his own number and one other workers number

call to 1-800-HABEEB -> it rings both habeeb and the other worker -> one of them picks up -> call starts

call can be forwarded to other members of faction

for example habeeb picks up phone, they say "motherfucc ur other worker hit my cab", he says, "ok i will forward u to them u can talk him" and he does /pforward or something to the other number

what this does is ring the other person and when he picks up hes on a direct call with the other person.

8 minutes ago, Shareef said:

business number should be for anyone who can justify its use, also call forwarding in the business, and make the owner of the line able to add who can pick it up

it can go like this 

habeeb register for business line or maybe he gets a business or something and thats how he has a number

he uses a command to add numbers on who the calls get forwarded to

he adds his own number and one other workers number

call to 1-800-HABEEB -> it rings both habeeb and the other worker -> one of them picks up -> call starts

call can be forwarded to other members of faction

for example habeeb picks up phone, they say "motherfucc ur other worker hit my cab", he says, "ok i will forward u to them u can talk him" and he does /pforward or something to the other number

what this does is ring the other person and when he picks up hes on a direct call with the other person.

I like the sound of that, call forwarding on faction lines would be cool. I would like some more input from the rest of the community before forwarding this though.

Edited by Ikechukwu

Support the idea of a business line, I actually was thinking of this yesterday. Rather then having different numbers for each owner of a business, it would be pretty convienent to have a single number that can reach each approved person 

further to this, it could be good or the Police Department, they could have a non-emergency number - meaning that if there is no one at the PD station, you could ring the number 

Edited by TotalDeeJay
  • Upvote 1

I think there should be an actual landline for factions. So for example PD could use PD-issued phones/dispatch system/whatever as an actual phone for work purposes. So instead of contacting someone who had just called 911 through your personal landline which doesn't make any sense at all, you would contact them using the departmental-issued phone or w/e.