Electric Vehicles Fuel

Glen

Perhaps electric charge stations could be added, cheaper than gasoline. Otherwise I agree with this suggestion. Hybrid vehicles in this game, just like in real life, should be much more fuel efficient, and electric vehicles shouldn't need to refill, they should require charging. 

With the garages added in, maybe you could pay to add a charging port in your garage to charge your car. I don't know anyone who owns a fully electric car that doesn't have a garage to charge it in.

Why not build a electric power port station inside the gas station as they do in real life? Your car will be charged with electricity at a fraction of the price that normally you'll pay for fuel? Also reduce the range the car can go on solely electricity to half of what a fuel car can handle. 

1 hour ago, iFlyKid said:

Why not build a electric power port station inside the gas station as they do in real life? Your car will be charged with electricity at a fraction of the price that normally you'll pay for fuel? Also reduce the range the car can go on solely electricity to half of what a fuel car can handle. 

I like that idea. 

• 2 weeks later...