Trailers & Loading Boats

Orcaninja

I would like for trailers to be added to the server as a buyable 'vehicle'.  There's a lot of different kinds. The container trailers are box trailers. The flatbeds are well, flat. The tankers are fuel tankers. The army trailer and its variants are a different type of flatbed. The 'army' version of it is just cosmetic camo.

The boat trailer can have three types of boats on it or none. 

There could be public trailers too but this would be best for people that want to have their own. I'm not sure if these can be customized any but if that is doable... It'd be nice if there was a way to sort of get inside the trailer and switch its color at the mod shop.
I'm not sure how they would all be priced since there's no trucking system yet that uses rigs.

The storage hitch trailer could have its own inventory. The same would be true with the larger versions as well.

Rig Trailers

• Container trailer (Four variants) - $????
  • Flatbed trailer - $????
  • Tanker trailer  (Two variants) - $????
  • Army trailer (Three variants) - $????

Truck Trailers

• Boat trailer - $????
  • Hitched trailer (two variants)  - $????

Loading boats

With this, certain boats should be able to be loaded onto the trailer. Unloading a boat directly into the water works in-game already. Loading it back onto the trailer though would require a command to TP it there and make it stay. Boats would be the only thing that could fill the inventory on a boat trailer. 

I hope that with the trucking system, trailers will be available to purchase.

As @Nervous said here

But that's not all, we're also adding new trucks and a trailer shop, allowing you to use trailer for your trucks which will improve your vehicle inventory.

Edited by Alonzo.
On 11/14/2017 at 2:32 PM, Jimenez said:

I doubt this is doable, the trailers with boats etc are static objects.

Actually, if you steal certain trailers on the highway with jet skis or boats on them, and then back them into the water it releases the boat on top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wisci locked this topic