Bottom Mounted Camera For Helicopters And Planes

Short description: A bottom mounted camera for helicopters and planes.

Detailed description: I'm part of the Air Support Division currently in the LSPD. We are able to follow pursuits and track pretty well however when it comes to the use of our camera, we can only see out of the front FPS window which is usually blocked by the console and window frames. Also the floor.. What I suggest is that we somehow tinker with the current camera system we have but maybe have it so that when you do /cam in a helicopter or plane, the view attaches to the BOTTOM of the vehicle, not inside. Most models we have currently have a bottom mounted camera, even civilian versions so this wouldn't just be for LSPD but for media companies and the general public too. 

I'd rather have a whole new camera command just for planes and helicopters but just modifying the camera we have would do the trick I feel.

Commands to add: /acam /aircam /cam (Keeping as is)

Items to add: No items needed.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: This would add a bit more realism to the helicopters and planes we have and would give a lot more immersion to things like the LSPD, media companies and the general public who just want to snap lovely photos from above.

Additional information: https://streamable.com/lndad 

gta-world-camera-2019-12-8-11-28-51.png

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic