Additional Animations for Playing instruments/singing

Draco

Short description: Add some new animations for playing an instrument or singing

Detailed description: Add some new animations for playing an instrument or singing, playing a piano, drums, saxophone, bass guitar, cello etc. Also add some animations for playing a guitar sitting for example, or having a guitar strapped around your neck while standing

Commands to add:  /anim guitarsitting, /anim guitaridle, /anim guitar, /anim piano(1,2...), /anim drums etc.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Gigs for musicians would be more realistic, and more instruments could be used to expand the music culture on GTAW

Additional information: I know I kind of focus on guitar, but that instrument is the one that I know most of, so I would also suggest to add a animation that moves both left and right hand a bit and not just basic strumming ?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, imawolfrawr said:

Just chiming in, I would love it if there was an animation for drums. I was going to try to put a band together that way there could be some live music instead of just DJ's playing robot music everywhere, but all I can do as a drummer is just sit behind the kit.

That would be great, but are you saying that there are drums as a object? Not the bongo ones, actual kit?

• mj2002 locked this topic