Garbage truck revamp

Orcaninja

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Has anyone tried standing on the back? Because when i did, it didnt work and you were synced off when the driver drove away.

It wouldn't let me do it at all when I made this suggestion.  I've played on servers where it was implemented though. It works completely fine. The only downside of it in the past (Before July/August) was sync being able to kill you. FPS Stuttering can cause you damage but seatbelt on that server always made it a little harder to die on the back. Other ways to handle that could be done to make it so you don't die from fall damage on the back but still take player damage. 

• Developer
12 minutes ago, Orcaninja said:

It wouldn't let me do it at all when I made this suggestion.  I've played on servers where it was implemented though. It works completely fine. The only downside of it in the past (Before July/August) was sync being able to kill you. FPS Stuttering can cause you damage but seatbelt on that server always made it a little harder to die on the back. Other ways to handle that could be done to make it so you don't die from fall damage on the back but still take player damage. 

I don't think GT-MP makes this possible so we will have to wait for RageMP for that. 

• Taunky locked this topic