In-game login problem

Hello, I have a problem, I just changed the password recently for the UCP and when I want to log in IG it says incorrect username or password, I am trying to log in for like 1 hour, I still can not do it, please help.

Or maybe my account has been disabled because I have not been using it since 2019?

Edited by Albedo
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Brant said:

If you hit “Forgot Password” on the ucp, can you reset your password and login that way?

I changed my password already, and it still does not work. And it is weird because when I want to change something on my UCP it says that the current password isn't good but I've just changed it. Maybe I have my account disabled since I haven't entered for a long time?

Edited by Albedo
2 minutes ago, Albedo said:

I changed my password already, and it still does not work. And it is weird because when I want to change something on my UCP it says that the current password isn't good but I've just changed it. Maybe I have my account disabled since I haven't entered for a long time?

I don't believe 2019 would make your account be deleted. You're able to log-in to the UCP fine? Is it just the game server you're having issues with?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Instead of using your username in-game, use the email address associated with your account.

Did it and still not working. But another thing when I want to introduce my email and my password to log in into UCP it doesn't work but if I chose to log in with google it works. I do not understand.

Edited by Albedo
1 hour ago, Brant said:

I don't believe 2019 would make your account be deleted. You're able to log-in to the UCP fine? Is it just the game server you're having issues with?

Yes, only when I try to log in IG.

1 hour ago, Albedo said:

I managed to log in, thank you guys for your assistance, you can close the topic, much love and see you IG.

Glad you got it sorted - may I ask what the problem was? I assume since you were signing in with Google, the password you were typing in wasn't the correct one?

• vinar locked this topic