Bald Head character Loading Screen

Try adding both RAGEMP and GTAv.exe as exceptions on Windows firewall, failing that try verifying your GTAv game files, you could look at deleting the files for the server (found in server resources folder), competely re-install RAGE or  as mentioned above try disabling CEF rendering, cloud fire warp etc.

Edited by PaidInFull.

This is mostly a connectivity issue / a hard drive speed issue that RageMP is located on. As mentioned above, try putting GTAV and RageMP on the same hard drive and if you have an ssd, it's best to put them there. 

Also try disabling cef rendering through ragemp settings and try flushing your dns through cmd. If it still persists, try downloading cloudflare warp and when you turn it on, navigate to its settings and set it to "1.1.1.1 with warp" and then try to log on. [Setting the dns and using cloudflare warp is different]

Edited by Steeled
6 hours ago, chocomint said:

use cloudflare warp, that's how I fixed it when I had this issue

Yeah using cloudflare fixed it for me but the issue is I keep lagging while using cloudflare warp.

On 3/25/2024 at 4:11 PM, Steeled said:

This is mostly a connectivity issue / a hard drive speed issue that RageMP is located on. As mentioned above, try putting GTAV and RageMP on the same hard drive and if you have an ssd, it's best to put them there. 

Also try disabling cef rendering through ragemp settings and try flushing your dns through cmd. If it still persists, try downloading cloudflare warp and when you turn it on, navigate to its settings and set it to "1.1.1.1 with warp" and then try to log on. [Setting the dns and using cloudflare warp is different]

using cloudflare worked for me but I'll also test flushing my dns through cmd since cloudflare makes my game lag a bit.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:23 AM, Unfazed said:

using cloudflare worked for me but I'll also test flushing my dns through cmd since cloudflare makes my game lag a bit.

Hey, have you managed to resolve your issue?