Faction Recommendations & Applications

• Developer
 Faction Recommendations & Applications

Overview

In an attempt to make it easier for new & existing players to apply to factions that wished to be listed on Faction Recommendations system, and promote legal factions that are open to taking in new players, we came up with the faction recommendation & application system. This system is mainly suggested for new players looking to quickly find factions they can join, or those who struggle to find the faction application process and require guidance.

It is worth mentioning that this is not a full replacement for the faction application process at this point, but mainly a way to ease the communication between legal factions & members who are looking to join them. How applications are handled after intake depends solely on the faction one applies to.

After applying, your information (full name & phone number) is shared to the faction you apply to. The phone number corresponds to the phone you have active at the time of the application.

Adding your faction to the recommendations: If you would like for your faction to be added to the recommended ones, please consult with your Legal Faction Management handler.

Commands

/factions - Shows all factions one can apply to. The application can simply be done by pressing the "Request Join" button. Smartphone required! (Accessible in I menu if you don't have a faction)

/myapps - Shows all user applications along with their status, whether they are active (handled or not), and if handled, who the application was handled by.

/fapps - Available to anyone with invite permission within the faction, displays all incoming applications. The information displayed is similar to that of /myapps.

Accessing applications through Personal Menu (I key)

• If you are in an organization that is recommended and have invite permissions, a new option "Faction Applications" will be displayed in the personal menu (I key).
  • If you have any unhandled applications, a new option "My Faction Applications" will be displayed in the personal menu (I key).

NOTE: Users can only send one application to the same faction if another active (not yet handled) application already exists. 

Images

List of recommended factions

M9NI4Xu.png

Applying to a faction

zUM45XK.png

Applying to a faction you already have an active application for

wSfJI2Y.png

Checking personal applications

8K3VTg3.png

Faction view of all faction applications

mgT8L4J.png

Handling a faction application