Tyquail Brown needs help

I am NOT Tyquail Brown but he got UNBANNED by an retired admin who never actually did it, so now he's waiting for a lead admin. He's claimed he's contacted the lead admins adn the retired one thru thru private messaging but no response and its been a month. Making this for him because he has been busy and isnt too familiar with the forums yet. I've even dmed people on discord and asked in the chat. Just asking since its been awhile and he's already been granted an unban.

On 2/29/2024 at 3:53 PM, KrimePayz said:

I am NOT Tyquail Brown but he got UNBANNED by an retired admin who never actually did it, so now he's waiting for a lead admin. He's claimed he's contacted the lead admins adn the retired one thru thru private messaging but no response and its been a month. Making this for him because he has been busy and isnt too familiar with the forums yet. I've even dmed people on discord and asked in the chat. Just asking since its been awhile and he's already been granted an unban.

Crazy Kajay on Discord? He tried asking about it in the GTA World Discord and I explained to him what he had to do. As Paidinfull said, make sure it's a ban appeal through the UCP since they changed it. It's likely gonna take some time since a retired admin banned him.

On 2/29/2024 at 10:53 PM, KrimePayz said:

All ban appeals are handled through the UCP nowadays, tell your friend to appeal it on the UCP once again.