More characters on /settattoos

Detailed Description: Allow us to have double the amount of characters currently, for /settattoos to make it more detailed. The /tattoos cmd was made to let us have detailed tattoos be readable, so expanding this helps.

Relevant Commands/Items: /tattoos /settattoos

How will it benefit the server? QOL improvement, tattoo enjoyers & co

• Upvote 14

You know what would be fire too? If you could /tattooexamine and set images too, which come up and are close-able with f4. 

with the current tattoo industry in game popping, this would let tattoo artists showcase their actual work if they’ve done it. (For those with private tattoo mods etc.)

Just an idea I had after reading this suggestion which I also agree on. 

Edited by Writer
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Writer said:

You know what would be fire too? If you could /tattooexamine and set images too, which come up and are close-able with f4. 

with the current tattoo industry in game popping, this would let tattoo artists showcase their actual work if they’ve done it. (For those with private tattoo mods etc.)

This is fire

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Writer said:

Yes

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Writer said:

I also fw this too

• Upvote 1