I'm new I don't know where to post here I need help

Cone

It depends on how you're launching the game as specific launchers have different ways of verifying the integrity of your game files. Your game's definitely out of date by the looks of the error so you're going to need to be on the latest version which Rage supports (the latest GTA V version). If you're not sure how to verify the integrity of your files, quote me back here with the platform/application that you run GTA from and I can help you from there.

14 hours ago, Cone said:

Please help me 

i have a problem i can't play rage because i get this and i can't fix it i watched a lot of videos nothing works for me  

https://prnt.sc/nKEZivhyvq-F?fbclid=IwAR1AmRWkXj_rX0su74VbNL1Rs1_iqtWvyhOYw3NO7cdsCqYeZN1NOEZKH4g  

if someone can help me solve this problem I would be very grateful or leave a video 

RageMP is weird as well, never forget that.  Sometimes I have had to launch it 3 times before I would actually be able to connect to a server, never understood why. After I reinstalled windows that was fixed. I do have mods as well which can give you troubles as well. 

Also some years ago, I couldn't click RageMP but I was able to click the updater.exe file in the file map of RageMP, and it would only launch by clicked that one.  

So yea my point is, RAGE is called RAGE for a reason hehe.  Hope you get it fixed. I would also recommend, : Update your GTA.  Reinstall RageMP,  if  that doesn't work, also re install GTA, if that doesn't work i'd say re install windows, but that is something you want to avoid. 

10 hours ago, BarbieXL said:

RageMP is weird as well, never forget that.  Sometimes I have had to launch it 3 times before I would actually be able to connect to a server, never understood why. After I reinstalled windows that was fixed. I do have mods as well which can give you troubles as well. 

Also some years ago, I couldn't click RageMP but I was able to click the updater.exe file in the file map of RageMP, and it would only launch by clicked that one.  

So yea my point is, RAGE is called RAGE for a reason hehe.  Hope you get it fixed. I would also recommend, : Update your GTA.  Reinstall RageMP,  if  that doesn't work, also re install GTA, if that doesn't work i'd say re install windows, but that is something you want to avoid. 

I tried everything but it still doesn't work for me, gta was downloaded via epic

Yeah try to lunch your game in a way where it goes to either singleplayer or online, so it forces the game into update mode and it will also verify game files. If you get into online, you should be at the latest version and that should work with RAGE.

• 3 weeks later...