[LSVIXEN] Politics Guide: Garrett Baker's Big Q & A

image.png.016e87353d784fd09baaf7de6d04a00f.png

A Vixen's Guide to LS Politics

XGcjFhP.png

Hey babes, what do you do when a candidate refuses to do an interview with you? You come to him. Here's my coverage on Garret Baker, Republican Candidate for the Central District's big Q & A event held only hours before voting time

Politics Guide: Garret Baker's Big Q & A

bzje9Jk.png

bu8Z60s.png

(Baker pictured above speaks to the crowd, including a member of LSN, his wife, and daughter.)

Transcript

Spoiler

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Thank you all for coming on this night before the vote. It's going to be a big day and I cannot wait to see changes made to our lovely city no matter who wins seats. It's hard to believe that three weeks already passed and the campaigning is at it's end for this time. And what ever you vote tomorrow I hope it's what you believe to the best candidate for your voice in the council. I set out on this journey because I want to see change, and I've reached a point in my life where I feel capable of that with my institutional experience and position of leadership in the past I figured I'd give it a try.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Have I managed to convince the heart of the city about that? Time will tell, but no matter the outcome I'm sure central is in for changes.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Right, when I kicked this campaign off I said I'd be more busy getting around to the voters instead of living on social media, something I've kept to, and I haven't felt the need to slander about my opponent, something that haven't been mutual, but even in the face of it all I refuse to sink to that level and remain the respectful candidate I promised.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: And with that I'd gladly take questions, any?

Neo Trudgill says (to Garrett Baker): What sort of support can Law Enforcement expect from you?

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Great question sir, I highly respect the work they do for our city and at what cost it unfortunately comes at, I want to make sure the law enforcement agencies has the necessary funds to equip our officers with the best protection available, many officers have families they love and want to grow old with and I want to do what's in my powers to make sure they're able to do this and continue to serve our lovely community.

LS Vixen: First off, Mr. Baker. Thank you for your service to our nation. Mr. Baker, out of all your campaign events and outside of this one, which two campaign events that you held were your favorite and found yourself really connecting with voters in Central?

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: The opening event, being gathered here with Cook, Buntz, Martinez, the mayor and the senators, it brought back some fond memories, same did it at the graduation for 24-01 (January 24th), seeing all the new proud officers, Really brought me back and made me sentimental of my time in the Army.

Neo Trudgill says: Which media interview that you've done in this race do you think allowed you to convey your platform to the Central District and where can voters find that?

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Los Santos Insider, they were professional, respectable and straight to the point.

[Vixen's Note: This is the interview he is referencing in his answer. This three sentence interview can be found on LSI's website at this link.]
Lcsh435.png

Neo Trudgill says: Do you have a favorite business in the Central District that you love to attend regularly?

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: I wouldn't want to favor any business over another, at least you won't have me admit it, just like wouldn't admit to which of my children are the favorite.

Neo Trudgill says: Thank you sir, just interested in your hobbies and places you like to visit.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: I attend the sports at the University still when I can fit it in my schedule, haven been the chancellor I still have special place in my heart for it.
Garrett Baker [Microphone]: And watching upcoming athletes try their way through college sport is an amazing display of determination.
Garrett Baker [Microphone]: More questions?

A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): Yes.

A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): I would like to do a performance for your campaign if you alright with that.
A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): Think it would be great warm welcoming.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Dare I ask what this performance would be?

Cecilia Dunois says: He's a great dancer.

A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): Um electronic music but if you have some in mind we can add as well.
A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): I would not let you down I myself hold some status so I understand what comes with it. Better yet we can create a playlist together and then go from there.  Maybe have like a Garrett intro.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Can't really claim to be much into electronic music, can you do something Jazzy? I'll think about it while I make sure there's no further questions.

A blue-haired man (to Garrett Baker): Yea.

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: Any other question?
Garrett Baker [Microphone]: No takers? Alright—

Garrett Baker [Microphone]: While a small gathering I'm very appreciative is the more personal setting, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time show up on a Friday night, god bless you all and be safe... I'm going to let Mr. blue here prove he is up to his word. Don't disappoint me.

4XNeBSX.png

DISCLAIMER

Spoiler

LS Vixen's (bitch ass) Disclaimer

The LS Vixen is a satire, parody, commentary, critique, news reporting and scholarly web publication, which may or may not use actual names often in quasi-real and/or fictitious narration. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians, celebrities and/or other personalities that are critiqued and/or commented upon, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

>Comments are enabled! 

Username:
Comment:

Edited by Al-Malikah
formatting
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Username: Best Taxi

Comment: Express Car Service ⏱ Tired of your old job?  Considering a career change? Los Santos' most popular private transportation agency is now HIRING operators  Competitive salary & benefits  Change your life around TODAY  CALL - 7835/112112