This thread will follow the story of 23 year old Luca Anderson, youngest of four and a firefighter with the Los Santos Fire Department.

Disclaimer: This thread will showcase potentially triggering content including, descriptions of traumatic and at times, fatal injuries, mental health - including suicide and self harm and other themes.

eurzPJt.png

LSFD Task Force 52

Los Santos Fire Department

Edited by Jorgensen
  • Upvote 8
  • Applaud 2

24/JAN/24

As far as first shifts go?...I guess it could have gone a lot worse. I'm assuming we're only scratching the surface of how nuts this city can be. But, from talking with Scott and Kaitlyn - My brother wasn't entirely truthful or transparent in how bad this city can be. I've seen a lot in my time as a probationary back in Milwaukee. But, my brother assured me before I moved here, that was pretty tame.

My first call a barricaded suspect. I feel asleep wondering on the possibilities, guy must have felt real down on his luck to try and hide from the cops. But, too bad it was a cancelled call so we never found out. I'm assuming tonight was just the beginning, barricades, overdoses and ejecting from your own car? A guy must be real down on his luck to be shooting up heroin to the point he's out of it. They call this the city of saints? Right? But, from accounts I'm hearing, sounds more like the city of demons, drugs and psych holds.

I'm buckling myself up for a wild ride, some part of my brain tells me I'll thrive in the chaos and be okay. But, at least I seem to also have good colleagues.

Feeling fresh off the plane, I guess this was a pretty easy one. Heck, I wanted to see my brother. Oh brother, I haven't seen you for months now. You didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend, I found out over the phone and facebrowser? You haven't even heard I've had one since you left. But, I hope this doesn't turn into a never seeing you because of your girlfriend.

Edited by Jorgensen
  • Upvote 1