[PARADISE Project] The Three Year Gamble

123123312.png?ex=65bc44fa&is=65a9cffa&hm

*The website's quite plain in display, everything center-aligned: 'anotherdayinparadise.net.'*
(( https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/117988-paradise-project-webportal ))

It's not Ash! I know, how surprising! I may as well start writing I suppose. It's like any other night in South Central. Sirens all around, bodies strewn about the streets, but tonight I don't exactly feel like writing about dead bodies and rather one of the most supreme acts of stupidity I've seen in a few weeks. (And there's a hell of a lot of stupidity to be seen in Los Santos.) It starts with a traffic stop like any other. Torrence, check. Carload of teenagers? Check. Multiple police? Sounds like we've got a long night ahead of us. 

132312132.png?ex=65bc5daf&is=65a9e8af&hm

123132132.png?ex=65bc52d4&is=65a9ddd4&hm

Eventually after no small amount of questioning police have one of the passengers exit the vehicle, upon question this teenager he seems to grow rather agitated. Deciding to swing at an officer and run. (While assaulting an individual is rather dumb, assaulting a police officer is even more so, this teenager can expect no small amount of time behind bars.)

Project_4.gif?ex=65bc51fc&is=65a9dcfc&hm

And so he ran, but that's not all.. his friends despite being pulled over decided to flee the scene the moment officers pursued his friend, now that's one way to earn yourself an evasion charge. Stupid games huh? After a short pursuit on foot Officers eventually detain the suspect. Gun aimed and ready to stop him from potentially assaulting yet another officer. See kids? This isn't excessive force this is simply how officers treat potential threats to their wellbeing. Want your next traffic stop to go smoothly? Don't swing on a cop. 

123312123.png?ex=65bc5520&is=65a9e020&hm

1321231323124312.png?ex=65bc5520&is=65a9

Unfortunately PD wasn't too happy with me lingering around their police scene and snapping photos, I overheard them suggesting that they'd arrest me if they found out I'm an accomplice No clue where they may have gotten that idea in their heads? Guess that explains why these cowboys were waving guns at me like it was the gunfight at the O.K. corral. So I vacated the area, watching the arrest from afar. Soon enough it was time for the police to search this wayward youth. Now I know what you're thinking... was he was armed? Nope.. but he was carrying five figures in cash on him.. now losing that REALLY must sting.. wish I could be a fly on the wall when he finds out how long he'll be behind bars for.

Of course, that's not all.. poor kid seemed to think cops would just turn him back to his parents.. he seemed to be really embarrassed about the possibility of his parents seeing him on the evening news. Well I have great news for you kid, here you are.. front and centre on my debut.

Now, I hear you ask but what about the perp's friends? Well.. according to the Officers on scene they were caught too, having crashed into multiple police vehicles in the process of evading... so at least he won't be in the pen alone.. But really that's another special kind of stupid.. their friend was the one in trouble, why the hell did they have to go and evade and earn themselves a multiple year sentence behind bars. (Felonies aren't a joke kids.)

421413.png?ex=65bc551f&is=65a9e01f&hm=b1

3333.png?ex=65bc551f&is=65a9e01f&hm=f98a

In short don't be a fucking idiot, sure you may dislike cops.. but there's better ways to go about it than swinging on an officer and earning yourself a multi-year stint in the pen. Especially when you're still going through puberty. And guess what kid? You're famous now, congratulations.

Moral of the fucking story? Don't waste your life pulling stupid shit like this.

DONATE IF YOU CAN PLEASE, CAMERA GEAR IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE.
Every dollar helps put food on the table and thus helps me make more content.
CashApp: ButchParadise
((/banktransfer XXXXX 010002614 Paradise Donation.))

guestbook_banner.gif

-COMMENTS ARE ENABLED-

Username:

Comment:

Edited by Zetara
  • Upvote 12
  • Applaud 2

Username: Butch_Paradise

Comment: Unfortunately that is true for a majority of arrests at traffic stops.. unfortunately some people feel the need to act out. I'll be writing an article on the cycle of violence among the Youth in the future.. big shame this is where the future generation is going. 

24 minutes ago, TheRuinedKing said:

username: R.B.

comment: This situation could have been just solved if they complied with the Officers, just saying. Shame kids are becoming felons in this city left and right.

Comment: Above in regards.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:13 PM, Zetara said:

Comment: Unfortunately that is true for a majority of arrests at traffic stops.. unfortunately some people feel the need to act out. I'll be writing an article on the cycle of violence among the Youth in the future.. big shame this is where the future generation is going. 

Username: R.B

Comment: God speed and great work with sharing the truth wherever it may lie.

• Thanks 1