Looking for a faction

I'm looking for an illegal faction to join that suits my timezone as I cannot stay up late to roleplay. I'm available before 19:00 server-time as that is 12AM in my time. I have tried to roleplay with factions in the past as well but the timezone has always been an issue which is why I end up losing interest. The best solution is probably law factions, but I wanted to ask here first before I head in that direction. Faction genre doesn't matter, I'm open to anything. Thank you for reading.

Edited by xOrbit
5 minutes ago, xOrbit said:

I'm looking for an illegal faction to join that suits my timezone as I cannot stay up late to roleplay. I'm available before 19:00 server-time as that is 12AM in my time. I have tried to roleplay with factions in the past as well but the timezone has always been an issue which is why I end up losing interest. The best solution is probably law factions, but I wanted to ask here first before I head in that direction. Faction genre doesn't matter, I'm open to anything. Thank you for reading.

looking at your pfp, i think you'd be interested in the Mongols MC 4sure

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, xOrbit said:

Im sure you can find a solid M.C. to join.

• Upvote 1

Man wants an illegal faction with his timezone and yall just straight up want him to join PD or SD.

You will find one, my man. Just get in contact with the ones you're interested in. Go at their thread, if you find it interesting just PM their leadership on the forums and ask about their timezone.

• Upvote 1