How many characters did you already have on GTA World?

NoMilkToday

I had one when the server first started. All I remember was creating my character on UCP - answering the questions, then getting accepted and going to 24/7  in-game. Not a lot of people was playing, nothing really caught my attention because the server was just starting. Sadly I can't remember nothing about that character or UCP account I've had.

Recently I've created two new characters Anthony Day and Lamonte Reyes (Lamonte I deleted because someone logged in with my UCP and changed the outfits of both characters to troll me? 😞 I was roleplaying in prison with Lamonte ) I'm still playing with Anthony Day though. I count him as my first character on GTA World.

P.S.: Sorry for a broad post, I'm just in a mood 😉

Pretty sure I've created 4 total characters.

Funny story, but my first character was created way back in 2021, and I honestly only created him for the purpose of testing out the server since I was still new to GTA text RP. I wasn't really taking the character seriously nor planning to do any long term RP with him, it was mostly just to learn the server and get used to GTA RP. Think of that character like a "trial character". I was mostly just testing the server's waters at that point.

By the time I hit the 40 hour mark, I deleted him to create an actual character than I wanted to RP seriously. I'm not sure I remember why exactly I made the decision to delete him instead of continuing to RP on that character, I guess I just wanted a fresh start, plus I had spent all my starter paychecks on useless script items, so the slot was already wasted anyways :3

Anyways... Recently though, like maybe 3 months ago, I brought him back. Now that I know a lot more about how to RP, I had recently decided to bring back my first character. Same name, same appearance, same personality, same backstory, except now I'm a way more experienced roleplayer than when I first started.

So... Technically I am still playing my very first character. Except the original version of him was deleted years ago and I've only recently recreated him, but I still consider it the same character.

• 1 month later...