Turkish Mafia

Woozyarth

Hi, guys so recently I thought about starting a Turkish character and develop him to become a mobster and start a small Turkish mafia RP. However, when I made some re-search on the internet to find more information about the mafia, like the ranks. I was not able to find any information. So, I want to get some information on how to develop the Turkish character, and start a small Turkish criminal group. Also, what are the ranks that are in the Turkish mafia. Anyone, who once Roleplayed that kind of character are welcome to give me some information.

Hi  @mhrhan @mthn06 So, according to Hart she recommended you guys to me. So, recently I have some motivation to RP the Turkish mobster and then slowly develop myself to run a criminal group or an organized Turkish mafia (I know there is nothing called Turkish organized group, but it's just a new idea I want to try). The problem here guys is that I don't know how to portray one and even when I looked up on google and searched for Turkish Mafia; I didn't get any deep information about them and the main problem here is that I don't know how the Turkish mafia are ranks works. So, if you guys have some portrayal ideas and the ranks that were in the Turkish mafia I will really appreciate it if you guys shared me your experience.