r9 - Offensive RP

I guess I'll be the one to make this thread. I don't really value my reputation as much as others, I'm just here to roleplay and have fun, and I do not give a shit about the popularity contest or whatever.

I've considered making this thread for a while, but wasn't sure if it was worth the backlash its going to get. I have little stake in the matter, I don't ERP, and whenever I see a r9 breach I usually respond by killing the characters guilty of it before reporting it to the admins for a ban. That said, I've always had the opinion that I do not give a shit what people do, as long as its in private and with consenting individuals.

I understand this server used to allow a lot of things on r9, including rape roleplay, but things were added as some valid points were made about triggering content. However, this is a server where we can sell kids drugs, murder them, and indoctrinate them into gangs at a young age. It just feels kinda weird to draw the line at cannibalism.

I think it should be laxed on. What people do in private is their business, and if it spread into public I love having the opportunity to bully and/or kill them for it.

• Upvote 2