Los Santos Art Collective

babygoat

I don't tend to see many faction or company topics... But the ones I've seen so far, this one caught my eye.
I love the design, the information and the quality of the RPs you can see.
It's something different, really, and I'd like to see more about the community.
Good luck, and I hope I can join the community in the future ahah!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

LSAC's first exhibition

fb_da1373fac5811961ea32b9a5910038f1.png

THEME STATEMENT

"Nightmares: the gone and what is yet to come" emerged as our thematic inspiration during the spooky Halloween season. While this time of year is typically associated with fun and festivities, LSAC aims to delve into a more cerebral aspect of fear. Our intention is to explore the notion of fear within the collective imagination, emphasizing that the emotion is often rooted in memories or projected onto the future, rather than solely based on the present moment.
We firmly believe that fear is a complex interplay of experiences, with the mind weaving connections between the past and the future to conjure its own unique nightmares. Memory and imagination serve as the conduits through which we process and manifest our fears. In this upcoming exhibition, we will spotlight the interconnection of these three pivotal elements—memory, imagination, and fear—across the various art pieces that will be featured.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1