Striking the Balance: Gaming Addiction and Healthy Living

Cardio

Hello! I'd like to initiate a discussion on ROLEPLAY servers regarding gaming addiction. I personally went through a phase of gaming addiction when I was younger, back in the SAMP days but have since learned to strike a healthy balance between my real-life commitments and gaming. Let's dive into the challenges associated with gaming addiction and how we can maintain a healthy equilibrium between our real lives and gaming.

Edited by Cardio
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm out of any kind of games for like 5 years but I always feel that it's somewhere in my life, I miss those days with no responsibilities; spending hours in front of computer but now I can spend an hour in two days or something like that. I think that there's not a perfect balance because I really don't have much time for gaming and when you don't have enough time you can't do a lot of things like being in a faction actively and such..

I remember that on LS:RP ucp my activity was like 5 bars (4-6 hours a day) 😮

Nowadays I'm back around because of my new computer, I try to enjoy what's new and see what's have been changed in years.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also went through a gaming addiction on SAMP days. I am also still addicted to DOTA but then life became so complicated and tiring that at this point I really cannot do much gaming which eventually killed the habit and the addiction. Nowadays I am more of a "I do a single game and I don't overdo it" kinda guy.