Los Santos Insider | Gruppe 6 Speak Up After Their Officer Kills A Detective To Avenge His Wife

Degu

Name: BigDave
Comment: And that's just how it fucking goes right? Right there guys the biggest fucking mafia of this city and that's the damn cops and sheriffs. Bunch of fucking hypocrites they are, power tripping bastards. Rest in fucking piss you nasty fucking sheriff. My condolences to the family of the security guard.

Edited by LeNova
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

Name: WHITETRAILERPARKTRASH

Comment: A DETECTIVE OF ALL PEOPLE CANT MAKE OUT A G6 CAR AND UNIFORM ??????? IRONY !! WHO GAVE THIS TRAILER PARK TRASH A BADGE ??? OUR STATE SHOULD FUND SCHOOLS FOR THESE COUNTY HILLBILLIES CAUSE THEY CLEARLY LACK ANY BASIC EDUCATION !!!

• Upvote 5

Name: WeNeedMoreOversight

Comment: Obvious attempt at a PR spin by G6. Let's not forget that not only did Sheriff's deputies call the first shooting lawful, I'm sure that all 6 involved G6 will be arraigned. G6 clearly retaliated, unlawfully intimidating and killing him on his own property. As someone who has had some prior experience with G6 and has hired them before, G6 does terrible stuff under even the slightest amount of pressure. The fact that her widower was allowed to respond to the detective's domicile like that shows a clear lack of established protocol inside of the organization. I think it's interesting that G6 is using strong words in this interview, if I were their attorney I'd be telling them to shut up.

G6 has shown their true colors. If G6 does something dumb and you legally shoot them, they will intimidate and get payback and kill you, and they'll defend their actions by painting you as the bad guy in an interview for exercising your rights.

• Upvote 2

Name:  Bearwitharms

Comment:  Listening to these audio clips the detective sounds absolutely unhinged, who gave this man a gun? He needed therapy obviously! The poor girl tried her best to keep calm and got murdered for it, rest in peace..

Edited by oberon37
4 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Comment: Obvious attempt at a PR spin by G6. Let's not forget that not only did Sheriff's deputies call the first shooting lawful, I'm sure that all 6 involved G6 will be arraigned. G6 clearly retaliated, unlawfully intimidating and killing him on his own property. As someone who has had some prior experience with G6 and has hired them before, G6 does terrible stuff under even the slightest amount of pressure. The fact that her widower was allowed to respond to the detective's domicile like that shows a clear lack of established protocol inside of the organization. I think it's interesting that G6 is using strong words in this interview, if I were their attorney I'd be telling them to shut up.

G6 has shown their true colors. If G6 does something dumb and you legally shoot them, they will intimidate and get payback and kill you, and they'll defend their actions by painting you as the bad guy in an interview for exercising your rights.

Name: koastal

Comment: Which right are you exactly exercising when you shoot and murder a person on your property who is not threatening you? Does being a trespasser mean you need to be killed?

Edited by zaXer.
4 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Comment: Which right are you exactly exercising when you shoot and murder a person on your property who is not threatening you? Does being a trespasser mean you need to be killed?

Name: WeNeedMoreOversight

Comment: You do realize that this is "interview" is essentially a puff piece for G6 yeah? They're all claiming they did nothing wrong in an attempt to spin this onto a dead cop, dead men tell no tales.

Their guard plead guilty on all 4 charges. FA 201. Capital Murder, MC 310. Trespassing, FB 109. Intimidating a Witness or Victim (Attempt), FC 707. Discharging A Firearm in Public.

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

Comment: Also please don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do, I've hired G6 before and they're more of a headache than they're worth. Under-trained and over-escalating any situation they're involved in, they're incapable of handling anything with a little bit of stress involved without breaking down. Absolutely a disgrace for the security sector in this city.

• Upvote 2