Los Santos Insider | LSSD & LSFD Respond To Hit and Run, One In Custody

Remington

Gxg72Wo.gif

image.png

"LSSD & LSFD Respond To Hit and Run, One In Custody

Written by Scarlett Remington, 09/06/2023

qwlhJA5.png

(Pictured: Scene on Vespucci Boulevard, across from The Blue Lion) 

(( Plates blurred.))

On September 6th, at roughly 12:20am a unidentified vehicle occupied by two individuals was speeding down Vespucci Boulevard, when they managed to hit a stray civilian head on. The victim, Jacoby Aarons - aged 25, who just moved to Los Santos, was casually stepping off his motorcycle with intent to walk across the street to get a late night drink at the local bar, The Blue Lion, before his night turned for the worst.

YufNzzp.pngAPIJMc7.png

(Pictured: Aftermath in the Hit and Run of a victim, LSFD hard at work)
(( These two pictures would have blurred portions: hiding any gore-like injuries. Blood would be visible. Plates blurred.))

The moment he stepped off his bike to cross the street, he was struck by the oncoming vehicle showing disregard for the mass amount of patrons in the area. "Well, I had just hopped off my motorcycle and was about to cross the street to the bar.. - Then out of no where I see a black compact car to my left; before I could react, I woke up here [Pillbox]" says Aarons from his hospital bed. 

Prior to arriving on the scene, the LSI was catching up to the area when our attention was caught by a Los Santos Sheriff's Department Deputy, who was seen utilizing his door to take down a fleeing suspect, unknown to be related to the scene near The Blue Lion at the time.

Once near the scene, a Sergeant with the LSSD commented "So - just so you get the gist of this? Guy ran over a civilian, left the car on foot, and we got him here. Just behind us, the opposite sidewalk to the Blue Lion. On Vespucci basically, [he] tried running back towards the car (his friend was driving now), but I intercepted it and he wasn't able to get in the car."

WSnDf3K.pngFTryGeA.png

(Pictured: Suspect that fled the Hit and Run, apprehended by the hard working & quick reacting LSSD)

Taking some feedback from some of the spectators who witnessed the gruesome hit and run, "He started walking and /boom/, he got smoked..", "I didn't see nothing but the sound was horrendous...", "He hit the guy, got out of the car, and started running. Lost sight of him when he went around the block."
In response to telling Mr. Aarons that one of the suspects was taken into custody, "My legs are killing me, my ribs feel like they're in a million pieces, my face feels like a balloon. Sounds like something will happen to him at least."

Expected to make a full recovery, the new resident of Los Santos got a taste of the life here, in the worst way possible.

yLGmbBk.png

sNRwRA1.png

Edited by Remington
  • Upvote 2
  • Remington changed the title to Los Santos Insider | LSSD & LSFD Respond To Hit and Run, One In Custody