prison/sadcr

honeyburger

1 hour ago, CYCOSOCIAL said:

I'm gonna keep it real and really, I didn't want to post this because it seems almost petty to do so. What has been said in theory is true, but in reality, the truth is far from what is being stated. This project is not close at all with the current level of help we're getting and if anyone tells you otherwise they're lying to you.

The manuals, forum work, and most of the general organisation is done. It just needs TLC, that's it. Forum work is done, organisation is done, how certain stuff works is done. That's fine and that's a huge contributing asset to this faction that multiple people all from Midwest down have worked on. Work for parole & SSU is done. So, in reality - the project is 80% ready. But that doesn't really explain the situation.

We have zero current help from LFM or PM in what we need to do currently. The mapping takes a HUGE amount of time and as far as I was led to believe, PM told us that they won't issue any funds to be used to pay a mapper to work on the factions buildings. Certain rooms will be around two thousand objects and without ANY budget, from PM, SAGOV, or anything, we can not pay the mappers. This is absurd.

Mods is in the same bracket right now. Five total uniforms were added for us - a badge, which texture is broken - the shirts, no complaints, although the class A with a tie for men is broken on certain graphics - and the inmate uniforms which are wrong. We've reached out to LFM and the modding teams multiple times to just be ignored, even to the point they'll ignore what we're asking and ask us a different question related to whatever - often times not even SADCR related. We do not have an LFM handler to check on us and push it to get stuff being done when it needs to be done. We've asked several times for our modders to be sent the models and mod files of various items on the server so they can be retextured for SADCR use. We literally have a google docs file that states every vehicle and every clothing item we need. No responses.

75% of the planners involved in the project have left. The project was, as was told to us in LSSD in february, one month away. It's now close to a year. SD had to relaunch 60% of it's custody assets to accommodate for this. And time after time, people are being told the project is close. This is no fault to the planners, Midwest, and the rest of faction leadership - but it isn't. We do not have the resources we need to get this faction underway currently and we are not being given them. 

LFM needs to give us a handler, get hands on, and start cracking heads if we aren't meeting certain goals. This faction and the custody community are being neglected. It's time for that to change. 

First of all, I would like to thank you and everyone else who responded to this topic. This means players are still excited about SADCR and would like to see it open tomorrow if possible.

I'm going to go ahead and crack down on some of the points that you have mentioned to offer you and the community some clarification regarding SADCR.

You have stated the following "We have zero current help from LFM or PM in what we need to do currently.". I do not see how Property Management comes into play here as SADCR falls completely under Legal Faction Management. Not Property Management, not SAGOV, not CITYGOV, not any other group but Legal Faction Management is allowed to provide a budget for the faction at this time as it's still a work in progress. Sharvit and I have made it known that we are more than willing to provide any needed budget at any given time to get the faction opened up as soon as possible. I do not understand where you got your information from but it is not from us as I don't believe you have reached out to Legal Faction Management in regards to this topic specifically.

Moving on..

You mentioned that SADCR does not have a handler but that's simply not relevant to the progression of this upcoming faction. Sharvit himself and a few other Legal Faction handlers have been asking for updates throughout the past months along with them offering help if needed. It seems that there has been some miscommunication towards you and perhaps the community but I can guarantee you guys that we are actively looking at the progression of this faction. 

I suggest you send me and Sharvit a private message on the forums to address this further. @CYCOSOCIAL

Thanks for the thread and comments.

• Upvote 2
  • Hood locked this topic