Facebrowser Alt Accounts

COMPT0N

Hey, I'm a simple person... I make a character, I make a Facebrowser for it. Once I am done with the character, I completely delete the Facebrowser or I change the email and leave the account inactive. I've been noticing a trend on Facebrowser of people making the same character over and over; Specifically 304s (prostitutes) and gang members that look the exact same. Recently, I've stumbled upon some information on one or two accounts that the person behind them are the same player and are actively using both characters' Facebrowser accounts, but not both characters in game. Mind you, both of the FB accounts being used have pictures of characters that look the exact same, make similar posts and share each other's (alt accounts btw) posts. 

Is this something I go to RPQM about or do I report their page on Facebrowser? I'm genuinely sick of this shit son, deadass.

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 said:

Hey, I'm a simple person... I make a character, I make a Facebrowser for it. Once I am done with the character, I completely delete the Facebrowser or I change the email and leave the account inactive. I've been noticing a trend on Facebrowser of people making the same character over and over; Specifically 304s (prostitutes) and gang members that look the exact same. Recently, I've stumbled upon some information on one or two accounts that the person behind them are the same player and are actively using both characters' Facebrowser accounts, but not both characters in game. Mind you, both of the FB accounts being used have pictures of characters that look the exact same, make similar posts and share each other's (alt accounts btw) posts. 

Is this something I go to RPQM about or do I report their page on Facebrowser? I'm genuinely sick of this shit son, deadass.

Yes. It's a dubious slope to walk, but RPQM is meant to investigate instances of this. Ultimately it's very easy to tell after a while who is who by their Menyoo style, and as per the rules, your own characters are not allowed to know each other. It's also clear from rule 3) Metagaming, that quote: "All characters you create cannot interact with each other in any way. You may not use a third party to transfer IC information from one of your characters to another one of your characters either. You may not reference any of your other characters".

• Thanks 1