New Job - Mushroom Foraging

Narco

Detailed Description

Mushroom foraging, this essentially allows players to find mushrooms in the wild, clean them and then sell them similar to fish, mushrooms can have different prices. If a player is lucky they can even find a "magic mushroom" which will act as the shroom drug and can get a player high. This obviously wouldn't be able to be sold in the store / drop off area although can be a good profit for illegal rpers as it can have a rare chance of being found, similar with fish. 

Can even have poisonous shrooms etc, similar to OD'ing, people could die from eating certain shrooms, those that are "magic mushrooms" can give you health boosts etc. 

Relevant Commands/Items

How will it benefit the server?

New job in the county, more roleplay, very simple addition. 

Edited by Narco
2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

no, this is a ifm scheme already

so illegal faction members can forage mushrooms in the wild that they can sell in a store? wasn't aware

sounds a bit silly to gatekeep picking mushrooms in the wilderness 

Edited by Narco
2 minutes ago, Narco said:

so illegal faction members can forage mushrooms in the wild that they can sell in a store? wasn't aware

sounds a bit silly to gatekeep picking mushrooms in the wilderness 

submit a scheme if you wanna do it, ppl done it b4, its easy, stop trynna suggest lazy cop outs, schemes are there for solo and faction criminal rpers, they're behind a format to ensure quality

Just now, Morrigan said:

submit a scheme if you wanna do it, ppl done it b4, its easy, stop trynna suggest lazy cop outs, schemes are there for solo and faction criminal rpers, they're behind a format to ensure quality

How is this a cop out? 99% of the time you'd be receiving regular mushrooms that can be sold like fish that provide 0 script benefit besides cash. 

Reading is key. 

17 minutes ago, Narco said:

How is this a cop out? 99% of the time you'd be receiving regular mushrooms that can be sold like fish that provide 0 script benefit besides cash. 

Reading is key. 

image.png

Apply today!

To find a "magical mushroom" you'd be legitimately playing of dangerous game of "is this going to kill me?" (https://www.projectnoah.org/missions/1176846012) you're wanting to have regular mushrooms for cooking and stuff? That's alright, just RP it. This topic has been made a few times before, if you're just trying to by-pass Psilocybin Mushroom Grow scheme and be able to just pick shrooms from the ground in the wilderness with the idea of "i'll do this until I get a lot of magical mushrooms and sell just those" you're in for a horrible grind and rude awakening that nobody will ultimately buy them or remotely is even looking to buy them.

3 minutes ago, Smurf said:

image.png

Apply today!

To find a "magical mushroom" you'd be legitimately playing of dangerous game of "is this going to kill me?" (https://www.projectnoah.org/missions/1176846012) you're wanting to have regular mushrooms for cooking and stuff? That's alright, just RP it. This topic has been made a few times before, if you're just trying to by-pass Psilocybin Mushroom Grow scheme and be able to just pick shrooms from the ground in the wilderness with the idea of "i'll do this until I get a lot of magical mushrooms and sell just those" you're in for a horrible grind and rude awakening that nobody will ultimately buy them or remotely is even looking to buy them.

Once again,  The illegal scheme isn't a job that you can drop off mushrooms off at a store to sell, and only offers you illegal mushrooms. 

The drop rate of finding a "magic mushroom" would be a 1% chance, this is simply just another job which has worked on many rp servers in the past to make some money and bring rp to the county.