Disable vehicle drive-by

Connor

Detailed Description

This has been broken forever, and yes, its a RageMP/GTA bug therefore cannot be helped apparantly.

So either disable it scriptly or create a rule against it. Middle Finger guns are lethal.

Relevant Commands/Items

Just disable driveby.

How will it benefit the server?

No more unfair sits for anyone. No dying but silent guns or Middle fingers.

Edited by Connor
  • Upvote 6

no, getting rid of drivebys (probably 70% of the shootings) because the shooter has bad ping is not the solution. 

you're trying to force a change on the way gunplay works because of a glitch, great idea man.

i died to silent bullets 100 times and i took the L to the chin and respawned, yall should learn how to do that too.

only cops who get shit on will say +1. Don't even bother on quoting what i said because I will not answer.

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
  • Upvote 4
4 hours ago, Connor said:

This has been broken forever, and yes, its a RageMP/GTA bug therefore cannot be helped apparantly.

so what the fuck are u getting from disabling drivebys? Not getting parked and shit on in traffic stops? nice one, you really thought about the WHOLE server there.

its never gonna be fixed because it's a ragemp bug, so that means there should never be drivebys? from 10 drivebys maybe 1 of them will have ONE shooter which will have silent bullets. And yes, if you didnt know it doesnt have anything to do with the car, it's the shooter who's wrong. It's been times where 3 of my friends said they couldnt hear my shots but i heard theirs perfectly.

people who doesnt shoot and does strictly legal rp all day shouldnt have a say in this suggestion as its likely theyre never gonna shoot a gun taking part in a driveby in their whole char's life.

not being rude, just saying that people who don't do drivebys shouldn't talk about shit thats driveby related as you wouldnt UNDERSTAND why its needed

Edited by BLUE HUNDREDS
  • Upvote 3
Just now, BLUE HUNDREDS said:

so what the fuck are u getting from disabling drivebys? Not getting parked and shit on in traffic stops? nice one, you really thought about the WHOLE server there.

its never gonna be fixed because it's a ragemp bug, so that means there should never be drivebys? from 10 drivebys maybe 1 of them will have ONE shooter which will have silent bullets. And yes, if you didnt know it doesnt have anything to do with the car, it's the shooter who's wrong. It's been times where 3 of my friends said they couldnt hear my shots but i heard theirs perfectly.

stop cussing.

• Upvote 10
  • Applaud 1
  • Selena locked this topic