Albano "Bano" Souza

Albano "Bano" Souza

MPDZ1Tx.png

Albano Souza was up in the picturesque Portuguese archipelago of the Azores. On the island of São Miguel, Albano grew up with a strong sense of entrepreneurship and a profound respect for his Azorean heritage. Albano moved to Sandy Shores, a picturesque seaside community in the United States, at the age of 19. Albano identified Sandy Shores as the ideal location to realize his goal because of his quest for new possibilities and his desire to open his own business. He set off on this thrilling voyage with hope and determination, with the help of his family. Albano spent time and effort learning the required business skills and information in order to pursue his passion. He attended seminars, consulted with local business owners for advice, and painstakingly created a business plan that demonstrated his original thinking and commitment.

After a long time in Sandy and some difficult encounters, he is now a well-known person around Sandy.

I will post some events of Albano's Journey, I'm really enjoying this character so I decided to start this project so I can share it with y'all.

Edited by Dillaz
  • Upvote 3