UCP/Ingame

So, there's a thing called The Silk Road responsible for drug sales, weapon sale, and even human organs. So, I'm thinking we could maybe have something like this for the server? I mean we would have to tone down some things like the sale of weapons, but I think using FaceBrowser to sell drugs is unrealistic. There should be a limit to like how many gun sellers would be one there like three. And only special people with a rank would be able to buy. Other things like drugs and shit would be free market. Go UK style and be able to buy knives and lockpicks. Also, I think as the I guess "Silk Road" develops the harder drugs come on there like cocaine, meth, etc, etc. Now I don't want the first day to have like AK's and shotguns it would start off with soft drugs like shrooms and weed then develop like the actual Silk Road. Go from knives to pistols to like AR's.

• Upvote 2

Forgot to mention the people buying the gun would have to have a good reason like robbery or for factions that need crates of weapons. and there would be separate suppliers for separate things like one for light firearms like pistols another for like heavy like smgs and assault rifles. 

• Upvote 1

Another thing I forgot to mention (probably gonna be much more) is that the police should be able to set up stings for drugs you arrange to meet up with them or you pay them through the site they say the package is here and you get arrested. To add a bit of risk to it instead of being just risk free.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, cookieman said:

So, there's a thing called The Silk Road responsible for drug sales, weapon sale, and even human organs. So, I'm thinking we could maybe have something like this for the server? I mean we would have to tone down some things like the sale of weapons, but I think using FaceBrowser to sell drugs is unrealistic. There should be a limit to like how many gun sellers would be one there like three. And only special people with a rank would be able to buy. Other things like drugs and shit would be free market. Go UK style and be able to buy knives and lockpicks. Also, I think as the I guess "Silk Road" develops the harder drugs come on there like cocaine, meth, etc, etc. Now I don't want the first day to have like AK's and shotguns it would start off with soft drugs like shrooms and weed then develop like the actual Silk Road. Go from knives to pistols to like AR's.

This has been discussed a few times prior - It'd take away a lot more than it gives in terms of RP.
As much as I want to see it implented myself I just don't see it working within the server - or see it being a positive thing to the community.

Also, an addition like this would be very good as it's hard to find a reliable gun supplier while drugs are very wide based around LS. Another addition that would be good is body armor as some crim RPers and illegal factions should get actual body armor that protects them from a bullet with an actual clothing piece that goes with it.