• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Amellis

Is there any way to restore a deleted character?

Amellis    7

As the title say, some time ago one of my characters moved out of S.A. but after a while I'd like to have it back, It's not been CK'ed, just removed from the UCP.

I don't quite remember the facial attributes as good, I'm not concerned about assets, just the character model itself (or the attributes to re-create it).

Amellis    7

I remember seeing somewhere, someone who got his character restored after accidentally removing it, though it was an accident and pretty much right after doing it, not... months after. 

Keane    336
16 hours ago, Amellis said:

As the title say, some time ago one of my characters moved out of S.A. but after a while I'd like to have it back, It's not been CK'ed, just removed from the UCP.

I don't quite remember the facial attributes as good, I'm not concerned about assets, just the character model itself (or the attributes to re-create it).

Forum PM Management and Nervous. They can use the UCP to get deleted characters back.

• Applaud 1

effion    91

As Keane already said, feel free to Forum PM Management & Nervous and they'll be able to assist you in getting your deleted character back.

On that note, archiving.