Musket should be legal to buy with out pf license

ClockyCow

Just now, ClockyCow said:

That has nothing to do with my thread.

Yes it has. Because from my perspective and probably loads of others, you’re attempting to make it easier to get weapons. 

this isn’t a DM server. It’s a roleplay server. I’d rather not see gangs, civilians and other players walk around with muskets because you require zero roleplay. 

Just now, Tennplugg said:

Yes it has. Because from my perspective and probably loads of others, you’re attempting to make it easier to get weapons. 

this isn’t a DM server. It’s a roleplay server. I’d rather not see gangs, civilians and other players walk around with muskets because you require zero roleplay. 

If its a roleplay server why are my realistic suggestion rejected 

1 minute ago, ClockyCow said:

If its a roleplay server why are my realistic suggestion rejected 

Because you're very new, and it is rather evident that your suggestions are geared to making the acquisition of firearms easier, rather than you roleplaying your way through to them. 3D printed firearms are extremely unreliable, and airsoft weapons would just cause chaos and disarray with everyone running around with a maybe-gun which isn't feasible or realistic in the slightest. Everyone would carry one.

Presently, you wish to have a musket. Muskets are a thing of the past on the server, and are extremely rare to come by. They're pieces of server history and shouldn't be just given out to anyone like they're joining a Regiment of Foot in the 18th century.

affix bayonets

Just now, Wirbelwind said:

Because you're very new, and it is rather evident that your suggestions are geared to making the acquisition of firearms easier, rather than you roleplaying your way through to them. 3D printed firearms are extremely unreliable, and airsoft weapons would just cause chaos and disarray with everyone running around with a maybe-gun which isn't feasible or realistic in the slightest. Everyone would carry one.

Presently, you wish to have a musket. Muskets are a thing of the past on the server, and are extremely rare to come by. They're pieces of server history and shouldn't be just given out to anyone like they're joining a Regiment of Foot in the 18th century.

affix bayonets

they are reliable nice joke  this dosent seem unreliable 

• Groz locked this topic