On 8/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, Gustavo Salcedo said:

qnAS7FU.png

OitC9d0.png

The Border Brothers gang is considered no good when they hit up penitentiary irl, just like Fresno Bulldogs and Nazi Lowriders. Y'all should roleplay being a SNY gang or something not sticking with the homies, in my opinion. The BB gang irl is also nowhere near LA county, they claim turfs in some parts of Oakland, CA and that's it. In downtown Los Angeles & Watts there's a gang called 5th & Hill that is a paisa gang (they used to claim paisa and say fuck SUR back in the day, not sure if they even active) why don't y'all start a 5&H gang if y'all want to rp paisa in LS? Makes more sense to me. Not hating just trying to help.

Edited by WS.DIASX3.491
7 minutes ago, WS.DIASX3.491 said:

The Border Brothers gang is considered no good when they hit up penitentiary irl, just like Fresno Bulldogs and Nazi Lowriders. Y'all should roleplay being a SNY gang or something not sticking with the homies, in my opinion. The BB gang irl is also nowhere near LA county, they claim turfs in some parts of Oakland, CA and that's it. In downtown Los Angeles & Watts there's a gang called 5th & Hill that is a paisa gang (they used to claim paisa and say fuck SUR back in the day, not sure if they even active) why don't y'all start a 5&H gang if y'all want to rp paisa in LS? Makes more sense to me. Not hating just trying to help.

Creative freedom, bud. 

39 minutes ago, WS.DIASX3.491 said:

If you even followed the thread, you'd know there's more narco-influence with BB. If you also bothered to research, you'd know Surs and BB actually do time together alongside P16. Pm @ElDiablo or myself if you want to know more. FM has faction applications for a reason, they don't allow unrealistic factions to pop up.

7 hours ago, WS.DIASX3.491 said:

This faction's lore has nothing to do with the Northern California BB's at all. We are based on the real border brothers that, as the name indicates, operate at the border areas between Mexico and U.S.A. mainly in California and Arizona states.

I'm not sure where are you getting your information from, respectfully I tell you that it has nothing to do with the faction's idea. We had someone saying similar things in the past and he even claimed to have "homies from Oakland" when in reality he was a dude from UK. So please do extensive research or send forum PM's when in doubt of a faction's concept.

As most people know, I'm Mexican in real life. We can talk in pirvate about the topic any further if you want.

The whole "bb's are considered no good" it's not true, whoever told you these things might be from Northern Cali or something.

Here is a very recent video that mentions the topic. We have been doing this concept since 2018 in LSRP and our idea sources were not from the internet.

• Upvote 2
  • Shanks locked this topic