[LSNN] Tranquilit-Sea At Shiraz

1379202296_Logocomplete.png.65ed9d2f6de8eabb6d3cfd6a385f96e1.png

irYtnHz.png

Tranquilit-Sea At Shiraz

Elizabeth Rankin

Nestled away in the sometimes forgotten neighbourhood of Morningwood lies Shiraz - a new twist on the business scene that we've all grown used to, for this is not your regular club, nor is it your regular bar, but instead a spot of relaxation - of tranquillity. With a pool, a bar and a sauna all rolled into one, with mellow music eagerly pushing through the speakers, Shiraz really is one of a kind in a city that is laced with a very active nightlife scene. As you walk in, you'll be given a robe and a towel and directed to change - so pack some swimwear - and whether it's the sauna or the pool, it's instantly known that Shiraz is one of a kind. Of course, it's not perfect and there are things for the venue to work on, but in a city like Los Santos, it's the breath of fresh air that the service industry desperately needed. 

We spoke to Lia Fruili, the owner and manager of the venue.

"Our main focus within the company is managing nightclubs. People love it but we heard feedback about nightclubs being boring and that was the moment I came up with the idea to create an atmosphere for the total opposite. I used to travel a lot with my parents when I was a kid and one day we went to a place like this. I keep sweet memories from that place and I wanted to bring it alive in Los Santos. Our main goal was to create something unique. I did not just want a fancy interior but some really unique experience for the people in town. At weekends we usually host group seances, in a few weeks I hope we can do massages too. So, after all, our goal was to bring something really new and unique. And based on the feedback, I think I can say that we managed to hit this goal.

The project was funded by my husband, Karol but the project is indeed a part of Vibe Inc. We manage and supply the place. We plan several new things by the way. Once a month we will host a bath party, each week I will host something different at the weekend. For example, our Sunday opening will be a 'business bath' which will basically be a connecting event for business owners. Personally I think this a weak spot too in Los Santos and I want to help small business owners to find partners - but that's another story. 

If you're looking for something different, just come and try it. This place is clearly not for everyone but those who like to clear their minds time to time and just chill with the friend or the loved ones will definitely not regret visiting us."

FiBHQg2.png

NpL6naL.png

• Applaud 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic