[Saints News] Eighties Night at HEAT

Loco

YhJydCu.png

heat110.jpg

Eighties Night at HEAT

By Lola Mendoza

“Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life.” 

My short visit to HEAT Nightclub last night turned out to be a wonderful journey back to the golden days of the eighties. The atmosphere truly spoke for the club, let alone the overwhelming positivity everyone shared throughout the night. It was thrilling and elating, but perhaps that's the tequila speaking on my behalf. Regardless, it stands as one of the more intriguing nights I've had in Los Santos.

And who else to compliment but DJ Rina! She was a wonder to witness, providing the entire club with phenomenal and nostalgic eighties hits, ensuring the flow back in time was infinite! Her irresistible, magic performance made everyone bounce to their feet and dance until the sweat melted them away into nothingness! The night was her's, and she made sure to grasp onto the opportunity and forward the happiness to everyone else - for which the crowd expressed our gratitude.

heat210.jpg

More kudos go to the amazing service provided at the bar itself. A pair of barmaids ensured that our adventures through time did not cease. Besides, what else do you need other than amazing music and a good drink to have a lovely time! 

Unfortunately, a few accidents occurred during the night, albeit nothing majorly concerning for the crowd. At one point, prior to my arrival at the club, a woman fainted for reasons unknown. However, an ambulance was quickly dispatched from LSFD to sort the situation and aid the troubled woman. Mind that DJ Rina was consistently trying to calm the situation over the microphone and before you knew it everyone was dancing again like nothing had happened!

After the club closed, everyone elegantly walked outside with rumors of an after-party. There were no incidents, except for a few clumsy, drunken folks that kissed the pavement. All in all, eighties night at HEAT was very satisfying!

Saints News

Edited by Loco
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic