KIds

Hi,

so me and my girlfriend are together IC aswell and we want to have a baby, we got a friend who will RP our son when he's like 14.

wgat is a good amount of time to rp these stages

1. pregnency (she will take a positive test tonight)

2. birth

3. character from baby to toddler (3-5ish)

3. todler to kid (5-14)

3. kid to teenager (14-19)

i dont want it to take too long but i want it to be realistic

Pregnancy - they say 9 months but it’s closer to 10 months - of hell

Birth - is gross and takes anywhere from a few hours to a week, which you can be in active labour for

Baby to toddler - 2 years 

Toddler to kid - 3 years

Kid to teenager - 8 years

That’s realistic.

alright so i was thinking, during pregency, 1 day represents 1 month, so around 9-10 days

then when it's born, every 12 days a year is advanced?

idk even that might take too long, because there would only be an actual character after 5 and a half months of rp with an npc baby

Well, I’d say yes but I’m not able to speak for everyone.

Not gonna lie, having kids isn’t always fun. They don’t just disappear when you aren’t looking after them or interested in them and the day to day needs are complex sometimes.

Rarely have I ever seen RP around pregnancy, birth and kids be any good.

Just now, Caoimheal said:

Well, I’d say yes but I’m not able to speak for everyone.

Not gonna lie, having kids isn’t always fun. They don’t just disappear when you aren’t looking after them or interested in them and the day to day needs are complex sometimes.

Rarely have I ever seen RP around pregnancy, birth and kids be any good.

yah idk,

I mean for me, my character has a lot of stuff going on, like im doing business and criminal rp ect and because i already made money before my girl joined, she doesn't have much to do.

i bought us a nice house and a car, and she doesn't need to go and work in a bar. all of my friends are like either mafia members, mma fighters, or hood rats, she doesn't fit in to that scene either, and i want her to still have and rp.

i personally want to do it aswell just for the rp prospect of it